The extensions available for Railo can be installed in the extension manager. The extension manager lists all application that are available from a certain extension provider. By default two extension providers are registered: the one from getrailo.org which contains free extensions and the one from getrailo.com which contains commercial extensions.
- Galleon ColdFusion Forums
- Model Glue
- Amazon S3 resource (Server Extension)
If you add this extension to Railo you can copy files to an Amazon S3 bucket by using CFFILE.
- Cluster Scope (Server Extension)
Use the cluster scope to share data between distant servers. ($200.00 per server)
- Admin Synchronization (Server Extension)
The admin synch synchronizes the administrator settings across a cluster. ($200.00 per server)
- Cluster Cache
The cluster cache is a cache module you can use in order to share data in a cluster. ($200.00 per server) .
- Search spider
The search spider allows you to index a URL and spider through a certain website. It is used with the usual notation except that the attrybute type needs to be "URL". ($ 100.00)
- CFVideo (Server Extension)
This extension contains the CFVIDEO tag which allows you to convert videos from one format into another. ($100.00)
Buy Commercial Extensions
1. Please execute the following code somewhere in your Railo environment and send us the result
2.Transfer money to our Paypal Account - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your code will then be added to our server database and you will be able to install the purchased extensions from your Railo Server Administrator.
Questions? Please contact us